This is a promo piece for the company. LITE is a state-of-art visualization facility with all of types of stereoscopic 3-d viewing options that are extremely hard to describe with any amount of clarity. This “game” allows the company to show clients exactly what it is the facility has to offer. I unfortunately left the position just before completing the project and thus did not have time to complete the fine-tuning of the look or the performance as well as not being able to fully test for bugs. I apologize for all color shift, artifacts, bugs and chugging.
- Responsible for all level design including interaction scripting, FX, HUD & audio implementation, locomotion, and layout
- Designed an efficient texturing pipeline and created %60 of the textures.
- R&D’d and implemented the effect of switching between a 2d and 3d screen
- Lit each level in the game and was responsible for the final look
- Incorporated streaming external video so that changes to movies did not require uploading a new build
- Built menu screen and incorporated visual elements
- Added a sweet-ass easter egg. Who remembers the Konami code?